Sunday, March 24, 2013

A nice suprise

A few days ago I went to a local second hand shop to look for some old film. Unfortunately I did not find any film, but what I did find was a Olympus AF10 point and shoot camera. At first I wasn't to impressed about it but the price was only 1€ and the lens seemd to be ok.  After I bought it I looket it up and foun a quite good review about it and that got me exited to go and try it out myself.

Just for the testing I didn't want to waste a lot of money on film so I went the cheep road and got a Tudor XLX 200 film, wich I have never used before. And boy was I in for a treat. After a hour or so shooting, I went to the lab and got my film developed and scanned, and I have to say wow. The pictures turned out much better than I could have dreamed.

First of the camera performed realy nice and the film, I love the that film now. The color are kinda staturated but in my oppinon that gives it a nice twist. Check out the pictures below and let me know what you think.








0 comments:

Post a Comment